Pages

Subscribe:

Natural Treatment for Penis enlargement

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Extender penis. Top Penis Enlargement Pill Questions

Extender penis

Extender penis

Recently I was asked by some clients of mine if these magical capsules that they have seen being sold all over the internet are actually effective in increasing the size of their penis. I have to say that at the time I was very skeptical of them and thought I would take some time out to research them fully and also call upon some industry contacts to get their views on the subject matter. After researching I found an increasing number of questions surrounding them and here are a few of them:

Do penis pills have any side effects?

As far as I know I haven't seen any cases that have any side effects. If you take a look at the ingredients you will see that some will have some odd substances contained such as "horny goat weed" now I don't know about you but that sounds terribly funny to me.

Are penis enlargement pills clinically proven and tested?

I did check this out and made sure I read through many FDA studies before concluding this result but the final answer on this is, no there are no clinically proven, tested or even FDA approved pills on the market today. You will see tons of testimonials around the sites but some of the photos may be doctored.

Are there any penis enlargement pills that work?

Bottom line is no I'm afraid, well at least for now anyway. I do however agree with some views on why they do offer support to the vital elements that should be combined with exercises. But to single handedly work on their own to offer you a bigger guy over a period of weeks is just not true.


Extender penis

Related to "Extender penis. Top Penis Enlargement Pill Questions"




0 comments to “Extender penis. Top Penis Enlargement Pill Questions”

Post a Comment