Pages

Subscribe:

Natural Treatment for Penis enlargement

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Bigbigpenis. What is the Average Penis Size & Can I Make Mine Bigger

Bigbigpenis

Bigbigpenis

The most important thing you need to know before you even consider penis enlargement is whether you actually need a bigger penis. In this article I'm going to reveal the average penis size and also which methods, if any, you should use to make your penis bigger. If you believe that you need a bigger penis then this article will hold all the answers about your size in relation to other men and your possible gains. Read on to learn more...

LifeStyle condoms conducted an international survey into penis size so that they could give you a fair reflection of the average size of penises on the planet. Thousands of erect penises were measured to find what is average. The results are in:

Average Penis Girth

The average girth of a penis is between 4.5 and 5.5 inches, which 5.0 inches exactly being the average. To get this measurement take some measuring tape and measure around your penis's thickest point.

Average Penis Length

The average length of an erect penis is between 5.0 and 6.6 inches with 5.8 inches being the exact average. To get this measurement measure your penis from base to tip when it's horizontal to the floor.

My penis was 4.5 inches long and 4 inches thick. I tried many products but it was only when I tried natural enlargement techniques that my penis really started to grow. The gains I saw took my penis to its current size of over 8 inches in length and over 7 in girth. If you want a bigger penis then there is no other product type that I'd recommend.


Bigbigpenis

Related to "Bigbigpenis. What is the Average Penis Size & Can I Make Mine Bigger"




0 comments to “Bigbigpenis. What is the Average Penis Size & Can I Make Mine Bigger”

Post a Comment