Pages

Subscribe:

Natural Treatment for Penis enlargement

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Enlarger for penis. Is Your Penis Smaller Than What Women Want

Enlarger for penis

Enlarger for penis

Is your penis smaller than what women want? I know mine was when I finished puberty endowed at only 5.5 inches long and 5 inches around. However, thanks to some specific yet very simple techniques, I was able to increase my penis size to over 8 inches long and exactly 6 inches around. So what size do women really want? I did some research into this before I started my penis enlargement program, and this is what I found out:

Girth matters more than length. The way women climax through intercourse is by having their clitoris stimulated. Since this is located on the outside of the vagina, a thick penis is MUCH more easily able to do this than a thin one is. I have never talked sex with a woman who said they did NOT enjoy being with a man with good girth more than a man with average or below-average girth.

Length is still important for aesthetic reasons. Even though average length will get the job done from a physical standpoint, most women admit they are more VISUALLY stimulated by the sight of a long, hard penis than by one of average length (6 inches) or below.

The IDEAL penis size is 8 inches long and 6 inches around. Big enough to hit all the right spots from any position, but not so big that it causes pain or discomfort during sex.

So what should you do to enlarge your penis if you are smaller than you'd like to be? Your best bet is to enlarge your penis using NATURAL methods and not pills or surgery. My own two hands are all I used to go from 5.5 inches to over 8 inches.

Use unbiased sources when you study up on natural methods and formulate an action plan that suits your own unique goals. Follow it consistently and correctly and you will see FAST results. In weeks, your penis will be noticeably bigger and more satisfying to women!


Enlarger for penis

Related to "Enlarger for penis. Is Your Penis Smaller Than What Women Want"




0 comments to “Enlarger for penis. Is Your Penis Smaller Than What Women Want”

Post a Comment