Pages

Subscribe:

Natural Treatment for Penis enlargement

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Grow your penis larger. Penis Enlargement Pills

Grow your penis larger

Grow your penis larger

"Enlargement pill" websites do an incredibly good job at convincing even the most skeptic and suspicious of men that such a thing can actually work. I am a very doubtful person myself but I must admit that those sites can get to me as well.

The whole "approved by Doctor Shady", "guaranteed results in 3 days" thing... I must say the most convincing thing about the websites are the "user comments" section, which is not like a normal "Testimonials" section, but they actually make it appear like it's like any blog that you could comment on.

The "comments" are, of course, things like "I was very dubious but this works", "it put an extra five inches down there"... and you, as the viewer, say: "whoa... this is obviously not fabricated... look all those blog comments!"

And let's not forget the "Ingredients" section where they list 5-10 herbs/substances each of which they claim has massive effects on the reproductive system... they never really get to explain how a pill is going to put several inches of skin down there, but it's still very effective...

Now... I don't know if you believe those things. Maybe you don't... but maybe you are still thinking of getting them and at least trying them out. If they don't work, no harm done, right?

Now, dude, look here. DO NOT BUY ANY, AND I MEAN ANY OF THOSE PILLS. I repeat. DO NOT buy them.

They do not work. They are incredibly harmful and unhealthy. I am dead serious - this is no marketing ploy to still sell you pills in the end. NO. NO PILLS - NEVER.

I am so against them because I have used them and was nearly losing my ability to get an erection. Why?

Because it messed up with my hormones so, so badly. I first started getting random erections, and started losing the ability to get an erection at will.

Do you know that two separate universities conducted researches into the contents of those pills.. here is what they found:

  • Dangerous e. coli bacteria
  • Pesticides
  • High concentrations of poisonous heavy metals (lead)
  • Mold
  • Yeast
  • Fecal contamination (from animals near to the harvest sites, presumably)
  • You can't simply mess with your health like I blindly and stupidly did.

    Not since you have absolutely safe methods without needing the use of poisonous pills or devices. I tried those methods and they gave jaw-dropping results.

    So should you!


    Grow your penis larger

    Related to "Grow your penis larger. Penis Enlargement Pills"




    0 comments to “Grow your penis larger. Penis Enlargement Pills”

    Post a Comment